ATTENTION: I Have Moved Into A New Site,Click The Link Below To Go There

Monday, April 7, 2008

K.I.S.S

As I was surfing the net looking for any juicy info, something came into my mind that I think should be shared with you immediately before I forget about it.
Although my interest on INTERNET MARKETING is down to earth,initially I joined a MLM company.My seniors promised me all sorts of things and taught me some useful things that till now I'm practising.But I quit it due to some misunderstanding with my up line.I wasted around $1500 without even earning a single penny.I just wish that I had the money now to expand my net business.What to do.People learn by trial an error.During my days attending the training and meetings,I gained some valuable info that's very useful for me in writing article.Have you ever heard of:

K.I.S.S-Keep It Simple Stupid

I'm pretty sure you might have heard about it before.That's right.In whatever that you are doing,just keep it simple.The same goes to writing articles.Don't elaborate your post with all sorts of creative words that has nothing but stupid things.Keep it simple.Deliver your message straightforward.Don't follow the Shakespeare's style of writing.People might end up confused and devastatingly,quit Internet Marketing.Use simple and easy words.Don't make it complicated.If you make it HARD for people to understand your contents,then you will have a HARD time ATTRACTING future audience.So be more considerate in your writings.

Keep It Simple,
Ebizman

No comments: