ATTENTION: I Have Moved Into A New Site,Click The Link Below To Go There

Sunday, April 6, 2008

C-Copy + Paste

Welcome back. Today I'm going to write about my 1st Internet Marketing model ," C-COPY + PASTE ".
Let me come straight to the point. If you are wondering how to start or modify your website that will ATTRACT people, just do a small survey .It's as easy as ABC.
Just follow my techniques.
Visit GOOGLE or YAHOO search engine, and then search for any niche/topic that you are interested in or already started your website. Let’s say your niche is on internet marketing. You type “Internet Marketing” in the search box and click go. After you got the lists of relevant websites, just click on one of it. Now look for :
1)The title and purpose of the website? How ATTRACTIVE is it?
2)The length and types of contents that the site got. How creative and informative is it?
3)Is the contents are up-to-date?
4)How many sub links and articles the site is displaying at one go? Visit the links to get more information.
5)The way the headlines and titles are written. Analyze the COLOUR and attention grabbing KEYWORDS. Write it down.
6)If there’s a comment or chat box, check for the numbers of respondents.(This is one of the way to measure the popularity of the website)
7)Take note of any other attractive or interesting contents of the site.

You have done your homework. Now what?
Just copy the MODEL. Start your own or edit your website. Modify it according to your simple survey. If you want to make an easy to use website for FREE, just start it with Blogger Before you launch your site, try to design a simple but creative logo(icon) for it. Use Microsoft Paint to create an EASY one. I’ll cover more on how to use other people’s logo to modify it into a new one on my next article “ D-Dirty Tricks “

Case Study:
Now I’m going to tell you what I did. I did the same simple survey and copied the model that I liked most. The original website acts like a FREE advertising place for anyone looking for sponsors or MONEY. People just have to write their name, email , reason and how much money do they want. The site will promote itself. Although the website does not guarantee any financial help ,it’s really popular. The number of respondents was impressive. So I copied it and start my own site titled “ Wish 4 Money “. Take a look at it and see how I arranged the contents of my site according to the 7 techniques that I’ve mentioned above. I started that site with FREE tools with ZERO cost. Just learn and copy my TECHNIQUES, but DON’T COPY MY MODEL. I don’t wish to have a new competitor. Lol
That’s all for today. See you again in my next post.

Happy Copying,
Ebizman

No comments: