ATTENTION: I Have Moved Into A New Site,Click The Link Below To Go There

Monday, April 7, 2008

Controversies

You might have gone through a lot of controversial matters in your life.Today I'm going to tell you,how to benefit from those controversies.

How To Benefit?
Start a new blog or websites.

Why To Start My Website?
Because if the issue is HOT and INTERESTING,people will yearn for more latest info.And if you promote it right,people will look for your site for more resources.

How To Find My Niche?
Just scan your newspaper.Look into the "LETTERS TO THE EDITOR" section.Check out for the most famous topic talked about.Eureka,you found your NICHE.

How Am I Going To Profit From It?
Use Google Adsense.

How Does Google Adsense Work?
If your issue is new and hot,people will come to your site again and again.Once finished reading your contents,they will look for other resources.If google adsense is there,people will click on those available ads.The more clicks you got,the more you EARN.At the same time use Google Search Box.People won't hesitate to search for more info via the search box.


Anything Else To Share About This Technique?
Don't repeat my mistake.Few months ago,my country was rocked with one of the most controversial issue to ever happen in 40 years.As I was looking for a way to enter the blog world,I started it with that HOT issue.My niche was good.I promoted it right and within 1 1/2 week,I got more than 1000 new and repeated visitors.Unfortunately,I didn' add my Google Adsense Ads on my blog.I was new at that time.No one guided me.Anyway,I learned from my lesson.Don't repeat my mistakes.

Happy Controversy,
Ebizman

No comments: